Private, 1 hour, one to one Singing Lesson £40
Small Group lesson for 4 people – £12.50 per person
Please note that all lessons must be paid for in advance, with cleared funds received 48 hours before lesson day/time.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SINGING LESSON PURCHASE
PLEASE DISCUSS WITH ME IF YOU HAVE AN ALLERGY TO CATS –
I HAVE TWO AT THIS PREMISES
- You must give the industry-standard minimum of 24 hours’ notice of cancellation of a lesson. Less than this amount of notice, in addition to forgetting or missing a scheduled lesson or being late (regardless of the reason), will result in the full cost of the lesson being charged.
- Please allow enough travel time to arrive at your scheduled lesson time. Please note that lessons are usually 1 hour in length – if you are more than half an hour late I will not be able to offer you a singing lesson and the lesson will be forfeited. Lessons cannot be extended to make up for late arrival.
- Similarly, if I am for some reason not able to provide your singing lesson, I will reschedule with a minimum of 24 hours’ notice.
- You must not come to a lesson ill or with anything contagious, e.g. conjunctivitis, colds at the stage of excessive coughing and sneezing etc. In any event, please contact me to discuss if you have any concerns about your ability to sing during lessons if you have been ill.
- If at any time I feel that my personal safety is being compromised the lesson will immediately be terminated and you will be asked to leave the premises. Aggressive, unreasonable and or inappropriate behaviour will not be tolerated.
- Lessons are paid for in advance. Cleared funds must be received no less than 24 hours prior to your scheduled lesson.
- Please ensure that your mobile phone is turned off during the lesson.
- If you wish to record your singing lesson please discuss in advance.
- Please bring a bottle of water to your lesson. It is important to keep the voice hydrated during sessions.