SING WITH CONFIDENCE
Sara is an experienced singing teacher with 15 years professional teaching practice and knowledge, consequently she has studied and built up an in-depth understanding of vocal production physiology. She can quickly diagnose how to assist and progress her students’ singing development, having taught literally hundreds of singers, ranging from complete beginners to professional performers.
Her lessons will help you build healthy vocal techniques, developing range, strength, and confidence in all contemporary music genres, ie Pop, RnB, Jazz, Gospel and Musical Theatre.
She is based in Barnet, North London and has a busy teaching studio offering private one to one and small group lessons for adults and children, both In-Person and Online.
In addition to teaching vocal technique she offers ABRSM Vocal Syllabus grades tuition for Adults and Children.
Who are Sara’s students?
- You may be a highly nervous beginner
- a budding performer
- sing in a choir or band and want to develop your vocal skills
- preparing for an audition, want to brush up on particular skills etc.
- Maybe you have never sung in public before but would like to sing at a special family function?
- Sara’s lessons will cover basic to advanced singing techniques, ensuring that your voice develops to its full potential and working together to achieve your vocal goals.
She has three specialist areas of teaching:
(1) Jazz/Rnb/Gospel improvisational singing techniques. For example, learn how to build your ability to sing licks or scat in response to the music.
(2) Harmony Skills. For instance, if you want to sing in a choir or group, developing your knowledge of what harmony actually is will definitely impact upon your ability to learn and sing in harmony.
(3) Confidence Building. By drawing upon her own experiences of overcoming a crippling lack of singing & performing confidence, Sara now helps her students to build up and develop their own singing confidence.