SING WITH CONFIDENCE
Sara is an experienced singing teacher with an in-depth understanding of the workings of the voice. She has taught literally hundreds of singers, ranging from complete beginners to professional singers, building solid vocal technique, developing range, strength, and confidence in all contemporary music genres.
Sara is based in North London and has a busy teaching studio offering private one to one and small group lessons. Who are Sara’s students?
- You may be a highly nervous beginner
- a budding performer
- sing in a choir or band and want to develop your vocal skills
- preparing for an audition, want to brush up on particular skills etc.
- Maybe you have never sung in public before but would like to sing at a special family function?
- Sara’s lessons will cover basic to advanced singing techniques, ensuring that your voice develops to its full potential and working together to achieve your vocal goals.
Sara has three specialist areas of teaching:
(1) Jazz/Rnb/Gospel improvisational singing techniques
(2) Understanding and singing Harmony skills
(3) Drawing upon her own experiences of overcoming a crippling lack of singing & performing confidence, she now helps her students to build up and develop their singing confidence.
Please contact Sara to discuss what you would like to achieve from singing lessons and have a look at Testimonials below.
TAKING BOOKINGS NOW! Easter 2019 Course
Pop Singing techniques for 12-16 year olds